And here we are!

Hello there fellas, welcome to Akki News, a blog I created back in 2010/2011 (don't quite remember) completely in italian, where I simply put all of the stuff I liked or wanted to talk about. This is nothing less than a carbon copy of that site, where I will, from now on, post most of the stuff I write translated in english. We're talking about reviews here: they're not technical, but simply put, they are a quick read that somebody can check out before jumping into a game, an anime, a book or a movie. Most of them will be spoiler - free, since I think that it's vital for everyone to enjoy something completely, without knowing too much about it. That being said, I hope that this blog will be useful to those who want to know what I post and can actually read it in an understandable language, look forward to my next reviews!

Commenti

Popular posts

Akki Games! Chapter 1 - Spyro Reignited Trilogy (PS4 - 2018)

MOVIE REVIEW: Song of the Sea